All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe eastern United States's most sublime scenery, as photographed by the region's best photographers, is on display in this gorgeous series. From the stunning landscapes of Washington DC and Tennessee to the majestic mountains of Virginia and the Blue Ridge Parkway, readers find themselves on a beautiful armchair journey through one of the United States's most revered natural areas. Washington DC's most famous landmarks, from the majestic heights of the Washington Monument to the tranquil poignancy of the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial, as well as ntraditional and intimate views of the nation's capital, are captured in this photographic keepsake.
- Author BiographyJean-Louis Monfraix is a photographer whose work is included in a permanent exhibition at the Florida State Museum of Natural History. He also has a booth in Washington DC's Eastern Market. He lives in Washington DC.
- PublisherMountain Trail Press LLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- Series TitleWonder and Light
- Place of PublicationJohnson City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMountain Trail Press LLC
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight226 g
- Width228 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Photographer(s)Jean-Louis Monfraix
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.