All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best way to see really see any city is on foot. The perennial favorite Washington on Foot has been completely revised and updated to offer 24 walking tours of Washington's neighborhoods. Familiar monuments and museums are all here, side-by-side with lesser-kwn historic sites and storied residential neighborhoods. Washington on Foot offers history, culture, architecture, urban planning, and more. It's the complete city in a tidy package and the only outdoor Washington guidebook needed. Ideal t only for visitors but for locals who truly want to get to kw their city. The updated fifth edition of this essential guide features user-friendly maps, architectural illustrations, historical and culture information, and much more.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Protopappas is a developer who lectures widely on land-use related topics.Judith Meany, Ph.D., FAICP is Professor of Practice in the School of Architecture and Planning at The Catholic University of America where she created and directs the M.ARCH with a Real Estate Development Concentration.
- Author(s)John J. Protopappas
- PublisherSmithsonian Books
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmithsonian Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width134 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.