All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the sources of water contamination by PAHs and their transportation and fate in natural aquatic systems. It then discusses, from the analytical chemist's view, how to determine the presence of PAHs in water and wastewater, and the changes in PAH concentration during treatment processes. The text examines the removal of PAHs using membrane bioreactors and advanced sludge processes, highlighting results from both demonstration and full-scale plants. It also examines the presence of PAHs in conventional wastewater treatment plants, especially in sludge.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Water and Wastewater Transport and Treatment
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 54 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAmy J. Forsgren
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.