All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorn can be yellow, white, or blue. It has silk that turns brown when its ready to be picked. Readers will enjoy learning many fun facts about this very versatile vegetable. They will see how corn grows from a kernel to the delicious vegetable that provides food for people and animals. Bright photographs show the parts of this plantfrom its long leaves to its tiny kernelsin great detail.
- Author(s)Kristen Rajczak
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWatch Plants Grow!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width202 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.