All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShape Your Speech - Shape Your Life. Perfect for group or individual study, this companion guide to Watch Your Mouth by Dr. Tony Evans will help you take to heart the Bible's life-changing truths about your words. Get everything you need to prompt further growth and discussion, including...subject summaries - short overviews of the main points of each chapter; reflections - questions and suggested Bible reading for pondering the lessons; application - deeper questions and exercises to apply the lessons to your life; scripture memorization and interaction - specific verses to study and rewrite. As you complete each step in this guide to Tony's teaching on the tongue, you'll discover what it really means to glorify God with your mouth.
- Author BiographyDr. Tony Evans is founder and senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, founder and president of The Urban Alternative, chaplain of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks, and author of The Power of God's Names and Victory in Spiritual Warfare. His radio broadcast, The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans, can be heard on more than 1000 US outlets daily and in more than 130 countries. www.TonyEvans.org
- Author(s)Tony Evans
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.