All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, Darrell Issa forced open the corridors of power and exposed the wrongdoing of some of Washington's most prominent officials. He led the fight for historic House votes to hold in contempt both Attorney General Eric Holder and IRS manager Lois Lerner for their corrupt conduct. Now, he reveals for the first time how Americans were intentionally mislead and repeatedly lied to by their government about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and the IRS' targeting of conservatives-and what it took to make sure one got away with it. In his fight for truth and transparency, Issa explains in WATCHDOG why our leaders have to be willing to fight for what's right. They have to be accountable to the most important special interest of all: the American people.
- Author BiographyDARRELL ISSA is a Republican Congressman for California. He lives in Vista, California with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Darrell Issa
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter Street
- Weight404 g
- Width233 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.