All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed as one of Time Magazine's 100 Best Novels, Watchmen is widely considered to be the greatest graphic vel of all time. In Watching The Watchmen , artist Dave Gibbons gives his own account of the genesis of Watchmen , opening his archives to reveal excised pages, early versions of the script original character designs, page thumbnails, sketches and much more, including posters covers and rare portfolio art.Featuring the breathtaking design of Chip Kidd and Mike Essl, Watching The Watchmen is both a major art book in its own right, and the definitive companion to the graphic vel that changed an industry.
- Author BiographyDave Gibbons is best known for his iconic artwork on the groundbreaking Watchmen. He has also written and/or drawn Superman, Batman, Doctor Who and his semi-autobiographical graphic novel The Originals. Chip Kidd is an award-winning writer and designer, whose books include Batman Collected.
- Author(s)Chip Kidd,Dave Gibbons,Mike Essl
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Noteb/w & colour illustrations
- Weight1769 g
- Width228 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.