Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for beginners and experts alike, this guide to water gardening covers construction, water plants (especially water lilies), floating plants, marginal plants, and fish and other livestock. A picture sequence shows how to create a pond using a plastic liner readily obtainable from most garden centres. Diagrams are used to give advice on planting, and an extensive glossary is provided as a guide to plant selection.
- Author(s)Philip Swindells
- PublisherBurall Floraprint Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- Place of PublicationCambs
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/12/2009
- Content Note71 colour illustrations, 8 diagrams, glossary, index
- Width192 mm
- Height262 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christine Sampson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.