All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only book series devoted to explaining the full range of specialized areas required of water and wastewater plant operators. Each volume is designed to give operators the basic kwledge of a subject needed for certification, licensure, and improved job performance. Checkpoints, self-tests and a final examination with questions based on actual operator certification exams provide a practical review. All books are clearly illustrated with key ideas and highlighted points throughout. Water Hydraulics: This volume is the first training book to explain water hydraulics in the context of treatment plants, presenting hydraulic theory and calculations in terms of the machinery and unit operations familiar to operators. It covers hydraulics as related to keeping water moving from one unit process to the next, including maintaining proper settling times and settling velocity, and providing lift to higher elevations.
- Author(s)Frank R. Spellman,Joanne Drinan
- PublisherTechnomic Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFundamentals for the Water and Wastewater Main Operator Series
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnomic Publishing Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.