Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Feb
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow available as a paperback, Water Light Time surveys over 25 years of the work of the world's leading underwater photographer, David Doubilet. This is the photographer's only book to include pictures of underwater territories from all around the world. This new paperback edition will make one of Phaidon's most popular titles accessible to an even wider audience.
- Author BiographyBorn in America in 1946, David Doubilet began snorkelling at the age of eight; by the age of thirteen, he was taking his first underwater photographs with a pre-war Leica in the green sea off the New Jersey coast. Having studied photography at Boston University, he published his first pictures in National Geographic in 1972 and has continued to do so regularly since then, reporting from oceans around the world. He has captured ground-breaking images of great white sharks, creatures of the undersea desert, flourescent corals and shipwrecks. Widely acclaimed as the world's leading underwater photographer, Doubilet has received numerous awards including 'Pictures of the Year' repeatedly, as well as the prestigious 'Lennart Nilsson Prize' in 2001.
- Author(s)David Doubilet
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note175 col, 18 b&w illus.
- Weight1628 g
- Width340 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)David Doubilet
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.