All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing a student conducting research, the reader learns about water power as an energy source. This exciting title includes how humans used water power in the past, how we use energy from water power today, and how we may use it in the future.
- Author(s)Patricia Newman
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExplorer Library: Language Arts Explorer
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.