All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides timely fundamental research on the impact of pollutants on water quality with a focus on the catastrophic releases of pollutants into water supplies. Twelve invited papers provide comprehensive description and analysis of the recognition, description and modeling of physical, chemical and biological processes governing the fate of pollutants in an aquatic environment.
- Author(s)Pawel Rowinski,Wlodzimierz Czernuszenko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note99 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.