All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book investigates the complexity of the Latin American mega cities and the multiple commitments of the apparatus of the state with a focus on the failures of the public water sector. It offers an invative interpretation of large-scale urbanization, one of the most challenging questions affecting Latin American governments and society.
- Author BiographyAntonio Ioris is Lecturer in Human Geography at the University of Edinburgh, UK. His work focuses on the political aspects of the interconnections between nature and society. He has conducted extensive research in several countries, including Scotland, Brazil, Portugal and Peru, using water management as an entry point into the political ecology of the allocation, use and conservation of natural resources.
- Author(s)Antonio A. R. Ioris
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleCities and the Global Politics of the Environment
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight359 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.