Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $115.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the role of water in cell function. Though long recognized to be central to cell function, water's role has t received the attention lately that it deserves. This book brings the role of water front and central. It presents the most recent work of the leading authorities on the subject, culminating in a series of sometimes astonishing observations. Water is a subject of interest to virtually everyone. It is becoming increasingly important in health therapy, in the environment, in chemistry and physics, and certainly in cells. Thus, this groundbreaking volume will be of great interest to a broad audience, well beyond those in biology alone. The reader will be richly awarded with insights difficult or impossible to obtain in current textbooks, which generally treat water merely as a background carrier with limited significance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight713 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDenys N. Wheatley,Gerald H. Pollack,Ivan L. Cameron
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.