About this product
- DescriptionWater is all around us. It is rain from the sky. It is a puddle on the ground. It is a place to swim. But that's t all. Water can change. Water can be ice cubes in your drink or steam from your bath.
- Author BiographyEmily Neye is a children s book author and a landscape designer. She studied English at Amherst College and landscape architecture at the University of Pennsylvania. Emily loves learning about the natural world and sharing her passion with others, through both her writing and her work on urban gardens and parks. Emily lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband and two daughters.
- Author(s)Emily Neye
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.