All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide to painting landscapes in watercolour features the expert tuition of 6 rewned watercolourists. It covers materials, colour, watercolour techniques such as wet into wet, spattering, dry brush, lifting out and using salt, composition, planning a paintingk sketching, perspecive, tone and painting trees, water, seas, skies and buildings, as well as mood and atmosphere. There are eleven beautiful step by step demonstrations.
- Author BiographyGeoff Kersey is an experienced watercolourist and is much in demand as a teacher and demonstrator. He lives and works in Derbyshire where he has a studio, and he exhibits extensively. He has made over 30 watercolour DVDs and contributes to various art publications. Wendy Jelbert is a teacher and professional artist who works in pastels, oils, acrylics, inks and watercolours. She enjoys experimenting with different ways of using mixed media and texture and her sometimes unconventional methods often produce surprising and original results. Wendy is a tutor at West Dean College, West Sussex. Follow this link to view her tutor page https://www.westdean.org.uk/CollegeChannel/Tutors/TutorProfilesandWork/WendyJelbert.aspx Wendy lives in Andover, Hampshire.
- Author(s)Arnold Lowrey,Barry Herniman,Geoff Kersey,Joe Francis Dowden,Ray Campbell Smith,Wendy Jelbert
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note320 colour
- Weight680 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.