All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders who want to learn to paint but can t rely on their drawing skills have everything they need in this book. The outlines of five paintings (plus one bonus picture) are provided to pull out from the centre of the book. Clear instructions and step-by-step photographs show how to transfer the outlines on to watercolour paper and then how to create beautiful watercolour paintings.
- Author BiographyTerry Harrison grew up in Norfolk. His early art education was basic and he never dreamed that he would become an artist. At fifteen, Terry moved to Hampshire and was inspired by a brilliant art teacher. He took O and A levels in art, then won a place at Farnham Art School at the age of sixteen. He became a graphic artist, but continued to paint in his spare time. In 1984 Terry gave up his job to paint full time. He demonstrates to artists' groups and teaches on painting holidays. He has also developed a range of his own brushes and paints. He is the author of many best selling books on painting with acrylics and watercolours. Terry now lives in the Cotswolds.
- PrizesWinner of Independent Publishing Awards: Nielsen Innovation of the Year 2010.
- Author(s)Terry Harrison
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleReady to Paint
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note227 colour illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.