All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWaterfalls of the Blue Ridge, w in its fourth edition, combines the pleasure of hiking with the wonder of one of nature's most captivating sights: waterfalls. Outlining hikes that feature more than 110 waterfalls in the Blue Ridge Mountains, this guide has been updated with 30 new waterfalls, updates to existing routes, and new photos. Offering something for hikers of every level of experience, waterfalls range in height from 10 to 500 feet, some requiring hike at all while others include hikes of up to 10 miles. In this guide, today's most experienced guidebook author Johnny Molloy teams up with Nicole Blouin along with Marilou and Steve Bordonaro to introduce hikers to waterfalls spanning two states, four national forests, three national parks, and eight state parks all throughout the Blue Ridge.
- Author BiographyJohnny Molloy is a veteran outdoor author based in Johnson City, TN. Nicole Blouin is an active outdoors enthusiast and cycling guide who lives in Santa Fe, NM. Marilou Bordonaro and Steve Bordonaro are freelance outdoor authors and live in Dahlonega, GA.
- Author(s)Johnny Molloy,Marilou Weir Bordonaro,Nichole Blouin,Steve Bordonaro
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content NoteColor photos and B&W photos throughout, maps throughout
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.