All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDitched on the coast of the Western Sahara, Christian Simpkins w realises that he has been hung out to dry by his Foreign Office controller. All he had to do was to deliver a message, and this he did with disastrous repercussions. The new fledgling government is w facing ruin and foreign troops are massing at the border. He has been deceived, he needs hope, the Manzanian people need hope. Out of the blue, an all saving concept arrives via a strange military scientist, a concept that, with time would transform the whole region. Water, endless amounts of it from the mighty Atlantic Ocean, salt free. Despite Christian's appeal, ne could believe such a tion and so, amid political subterfuge and murderous infiltrators, he sets out on a journey to prove the point. A grand tale of derring-do, romance, death and hope.
- Author(s)Simon Moy
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.39
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.39
- AU $20.01Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.