All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese attractive and cleverly structured guidebooks give walkers the ten finest circular lakeside and riverside walks in the Peak District National Park in a popular pocketable format. With clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, enhanced Ordnance Survey maps, eye-grabbing paramic photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in reliability, clarity and ease-of-use.Featured walks include: Dove Stone Reservoir, Digley Reservoir, The Ramsden Valley, Langsett Reservoir, Derwent Reservoir, the River Derwent, Fernilee Reservoir, Three Shire Heads, the River Hamps and Dove Dale & the Manifold Valley.
- Author BiographyDennis Kelsall is a professional writer of UK outdoor guides and has authored several guides to the Peak District. He is also chairman of the Outdoor Writers & Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Dennis Kelsall
- PublisherNorthern Eye Books
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationTattenhall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthern Eye Books
- Content Notefull colour/panoramic photographs
- Width108 mm
- Height150 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.