All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionWave Packets and Their Bifurcations in Geophysical Fluid Dynamics provides insight into the understanding of the nature of the geophysical fluids, especially their structures and structural changes. Moreover, the comprehensive treatment of the material provides a systematic and complete development on the subject. Graduate students and researchers in fields such as applied mathematics, geophysical fluid dynamics, atmospheric sciences and physical oceagraphy will find this text especially useful. The book can also be used as a reference or supplement in courses such as wave theory, bifurcation theory, advanced dynamical meteorology, advanced dynamical oceagraphy and geophysical fluid dynamics.
- Author(s)Huijun Yang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number85
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.