All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe content of this book is multidisciplinary by nature. It uses mathematical tools from the theories of probability and stochastic processes, partial differential equations, and asymptotic analysis, combined with the physics of wave propagation and modeling of time reversal experiments. It is addressed to a wide audience of graduate students and researchers interested in the intriguing phemena related to waves propagating in random media. At the end of each chapter there is a section of tes where the authors give references and additional comments on the various results presented in the chapter.
- Author(s)George Papanicolaou,Jean Garnier,Jean-Pierre Fouque,Knut Solna
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- Series TitleStochastic Modelling and Applied Probability
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 56
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1112 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.