All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text gives a clear introduction to the ideas and methods of wavelet analysis, making concepts understandable by relating them to methods in mathematics and engineering. It shows how to apply wavelet analysis to digital signal processing and presents a wide variety of applications.
- Author(s)Howard L. Resnikoff,Raymond O. Wells
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight694 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.