All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe last fifteen years have produced major advances in the mathematical theory of wavelet transforms and their applications to science and engineering. In an effort to inform researchers in mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science, and engineering and to stimulate furtherresearch, an NSF-CBMS Research Conference on Wavelet Analysis was organized at the University of Central Florida in May 1998. Many distinguished mathematicians and scientists from allover the world participated in the conference and provided a digest of recent developments, open questions, and unsolved problems in this rapidly growing and important field. As a follow-up project, this mograph was developed from manuscripts sub- mitted by rewned mathematicians and scientists who have made important contributions to the subject of wavelets, wavelet transforms, and time-frequency signal analysis. This publication brings together current developments in the theory and applications of wavelet transforms and in the field of time-frequency signal analysis that are likely to determine fruitful directions for future advanced study and research.
- Author(s)Lokenath Debnath
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleApplied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight694 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.