All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWAWT's on Full is the fifth book in the WAWT series. In this book, WAWT learns about some of the difficult aspects of life: illness, adoption, death of a pet, and separation from friends. Children have difficult issues to deal with, and this book is a way to introduce those topics for discussion.
- Author BiographyM.H. Ackerman is a retired English teacher who wrote her first WAWT book in 1987 as a result of being a fellow at the Ohio Writing Project at Miami University. She lives in Cincinnati, Ohio with her husband. She has two grown children and two grandsons. In her retirement years, Mrs. Ackerman enjoys playing with her grandsons, water aerobics, pottery, reading, and a variety of volunteer activities.
- Author(s)M H Ackerman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.