All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmergent-reader nfiction takes on a whole new face! Consistent print placement, predictable text patterns and strong picture clues make this series ideal for emergent readers.Chocolate doesn't grow on trees -- or does it? Kids will be intrigued by this start-to-finish look at how their favorite things are made -- from chocolate and ice cream to crayons and paper.
- Author(s)Inez Snyder
- PublisherChildren's Press(CT)
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWelcome Books: How Things Are Made (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Press(CT)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width35 mm
- Height56 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.