Way of the Warrior in Business: Battling for Profits, Power, and Domination and Winning Big! by Donald Wayne Hendon (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThinking and acting like a warrior can turn you into a big winner in business. The Way of the Warrior in Business shows you how. The book offers hundreds of powerful out-of-the-box tactics to help you develop the killer instinct that turns you into a powerful Business Warrior who wins big and often. Youll learn how to apply the military strategies and tactics of Sun-Tzu, Mao Tse-Tung, the US Army, and others to attack your competitors, invade attractive markets, and defend market share to maximise your sales and profits. This book provides assessment tools, checklists, action plans, and other marketing weapons that you can use. This book shows you how to make winning a habit. Keep the book close by. Pick it up from time to time. Read more and more. Eventually, you will become an even better Business Warrior than you are w.
- Author BiographyDonald Wayne Hendon, Ph.D., is a best-selling author, speaker, consultant, coach, and trainer in the fields of marketing, management, negotiation, and international business and a lifetime member of the Vietnam Veterans of America. He is the author of more than 400 articles and 9 books, including 365 Powerful Ways to Influence and Guerrilla Deal-Making (with Jay Conrad Levinson). Don has given several thousand seminars and consulted for hundreds of companies in 36 nations on 6 continents. McDonald's, Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, Nissan, Kmart, Time Magazine, Texas Instruments, LG, and Philippine Airlines are just a few of his clients. He has taught at universities throughout the world - in 14 states in the USA plus 7 other countries. Don earned his Ph.D. in Business from the University of Texas at Austin and his M.B.A. in Marketing from the University of California at Berkeley. Don lives in Mesquite, NV. Philip Kotler, Ph.D., is the S.C. Johnson Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He is the author of over 57 books, including the bestselling classic, Marketing Management.
- Author(s)Donald Wayne Hendon
- PublisherMaven House Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationWest Chester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaven House Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.