Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is concerned with a relatively new design discipline at the intersection of graphic design and architecture - wayfinding. It includes the best design solutions from around the world. The publication showcases 245 state-of-the-art wayfinding projects grouped by category; parks, education facilities, corporate environments, commercial spaces, hospitality, transportation, health-care, and so on. The book includes descriptions of the various contexts that influence the design and create identity.
- Author BiographyGraphic team is full of ideas and inspirations. We shared a mission to provide a window of ideas to bring inspirations and pleasant surprises to graphic designers around the world. The development of the cultural and creative industry and a world full of inspirations are also what we are working for.
- Author(s)Graphic Design Group
- PublisherDesign Media Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Weight3606 g
- Width240 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.