All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWaypoint: Hawaii is the third book in the Waypoint Book Series. The Waypoint Book Series brings readers along on an epic geocaching adventure. Geocaching is just like Pokemon Go, but instead of capturing virtual Pokemon, geocaching takes you to places where there is an actual treasure, kwn as a geocache. In the series we tag along with Ben, Megan, and their adventurous Aunt Lacey, who have been trapped in a sinister high tech scavenger hunt. The story began in Oregon, where Ben and Aunt Lacey discovered an amazing treasure, which sent them on to explore Alaska in Book 2. In Book 3, Waypoint: Hawaii, we begin with the group being held hostage by treasure hunters who will stop at thing to get their hands on the ultimate treasure-the deed to the land where the world's largest gold mine is located. This ultimate treasure hunt was designed by the w deceased Cache Master, a man who found out about the value of his family's land shortly before he died. He knew that if the land fell into the wrong hands an entire culture of Native Alaskans would lose their way of life. In an effort to avoid that fate he designed a treasure hunt filled with puzzles, feats of strength, and crazy challenges in deadly locations. This was a treasure hunt to weed out the weak, a treasure hunt that would expel those too confident, too arrogant, and too greedy. This treasure hunt was designed to find the ultimate person, who had strength and humility. The Cache Master didn't kw one thing when he was designing this test though- he didn't kw that the person who would make it the farthest, the one who would prove themselves over and over again was only 10 years old. In Hawaii the trio island hop searching for the final geocache in the Cache Master's game. Between a string of bad luck and t being able to escape an eerie Hawaiian mythological legend, they'll find out why 'Aloha' means hello and goodbye.
- Author BiographyShauna is a graduate of the University of Oregon. She lives in Southern Oregon with her husband, two daughters, and a bunch of animals- both domestic and wild. She enjoys geocaching, hiking, camping, spelunking, biking, fishing, reading, and home improvement projects. Waypoint: Hawaii is her third novel.
- Author(s)Shauna Schober
- PublisherChaos Ink
- Date of Publication24/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChaos Ink
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byStephanie Curry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.