All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKierkegaard is considered one of the most important thinkers of the nineteenth century, but until w very little scholarly work had been done on his epistemology. As M. G. Piety explains, this is a serious problem, as Kierkegaard's views on our ways of kwing are, and must be, intimately related to his view on religious faith and its role in human experience. Thus, in Ways of Kwing , Piety offers the first book-length exploration of Kierkegaard's views on kwledge, an epistemology that she argues is both foundationalist and nfoundationalist, substantive and procedural, and includes both internalist and externalist theories of belief justification. In developing, then, a general outline of Kierkegaard's views, Piety provides the foundational material for future contextualizing and comparative scholarship.
- Author BiographyM. G. Piety is Associate Professor of Applied Ethics, Metaphysics, Epistemology, and Philosophy of Religion at Drexel University. She is translator of Soren Kierkegaard's Philosophical Crumbs and Repetition. She lives in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)M.G. Piety
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.