All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook brings together both new and traditional research methods in Human Computer Interaction (HCI). Research methods include interviews and observations, ethgraphy, grounded theory and analysis of digital traces of behavior. Readers will gain an understanding of the type of kwledge each method provides, its disciplinary roots and how each contributes to understanding users, user behavior and the context of use. The background context, clear explanations and sample exercises make this an ideal textbook for graduate students, as well as a valuable reference for researchers and practitioners. 'It is an impressive collection in terms of the level of detail and variety.' (M. Sasikumar, ACM Computing Reviews #CR144066)
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 33 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight883 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJudith S. Olson,Wendy A. Kellogg
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.