We All Wore Blue: Experiences in the WAAF by Muriel Gane Pushman (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuriel Gane was just eighteen when war was declared on. 3 September 1939: Keen to enlist and help the war effort, she was netheless young, nervous and leaving home for the first time. We All Wore Blue is the story of Muriel's subsequent experiences with the Women's Auxiliary Air Force, her personal journey from the new recruit whose primary obsession was how well the blue of the uniform suited her, to a resolute and hard-working young woman with a wide social life and successful air-force career. Illustrated with family photographs, this book gives the reader a unique glimpse into the changing role of women and their experiences throughout the troubled years of the Second World War. It is the sequel to the moving One Family's War , which relates the experiences of the Gane family during wartime.
- Author BiographyMuriel Gane Pushman was the eldest daughter in the Gane family. She is now a widow, lives in Worcestershire and has eight grandchildren. One of her granddaughters is currently serving with the armed forces in Iraq.
- Author(s)Muriel Gane Pushman
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note30
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.