All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.15
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.68
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.95
About this product
- DescriptionA sterling roster of natural and social scientists in conversation with top-flight journalist Stefan Klein shedding new light on their work, their lives, and what they still hope to discoverWhen acclaimed science writer Stefan Klein asks Nobel Prize winning chemist Roald Hoffmann what sets scientists apart, Hoffmann says, First and foremost, curiosity. In this collection of intimate conversations with nineteen of the world s best-kwn scientists (including three Nobel Laureates), Klein lets us listen in as today s leading minds reveal what they still hope to discover and how their paradigm-changing work entwines with their lives outside the lab.From the sports car that physicist Steven Weinberg says helped him on his quest for the theory of everything to the jazz musicians who gave psychologist Alison Gopnik new insight into raising children, these scientists explain how they find inspiration everywhere. Hear from rewned scientists including: evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins on selfishness, anthropologist Sarah Hrdy on motherhood, primatologist Jane Goodall on animal behavior, neuroscientist V. S. Ramachandran on consciousness, geographer Jared Diamond on chance in history, andmany other luminaries.
- Author(s)Stefan Klein
- PublisherBlackstone Audiobooks
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlackstone Audiobooks
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time570
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.