All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorld of Warcrafters, LARPers, Settlers of Catan? Weird. Beliebers, Swifties, Directioners? Weirder. Paleos, vegans, carb loaders, ovolactovegetarians? Pretty weird. Mets fans, Yankees fans, Bears fans? Definitely weird. Face it. We re all weird. So why are companies still trying to build products for the masses? Why are we still acting like the masses even exist? Weird is the new rmal. And only companies that figure that out have any chance of survival. This book shows you how.
- Author BiographySETH GODIN is the author of eighteen international bestsellers including Purple Cow and Tribes that have changed the way people think about marketing, leadership, change, and the way ideas spread. He founded Yoyodyne and Squidoo, is a successful (and unsuccessful) entrepreneur, and a very popular lecturer. He publishes inspiration daily on his blog, consistently ranked as one of the one hundred most popular in the world.
- Author(s)Seth Godin
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.