All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are some things that just belong together - milk and cookies, pen and paper, salt and pepper, all best friends forever. This charming book of friendship is full of best friend pairs, and is designed with a mixture of photographs and fun illustrations to engage little ones and make them smile. With cute rhymes to read and share: 'Knife said to Fork: There's one better. I love it when we are together.' This is a great book to celebrate friendship and love in its many forms.
- Author(s)Robyn Newton,Roger Priddy
- PublisherPriddy Books
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPriddy Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width173 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.