All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleven-year-old twins Oliver and Celia Navel live on the 4-1/2th floor of the Explorers Club with their father, Dr. Navel. Their mother, Dr. Navel, has been missing for years. So when an explorer shows up with a clue as to where his wife could be, Dr. Navel drags Oliver and Celia to Tibet to find her. Once there, the twins fall out of airplanes, encounter Yetis, travel through waterfalls, and end up in the Demon Fortress of the Warrior King where they-just possibly-might find their mother and save their father from the Poison Witches. Thing is, they would much rather be watching television. And if their trip doesn't work out as planned, the twins could end up as slaves to Sir Edmund Thitheltorpe III, an evil explorer with breath that smells like boiled carrots, who has it in for the whole Navel family.
- Author BiographyC. Alexander London is an award-winning author of nonfiction for grown-ups, an accomplished skeet-shooter, a master SCUBA diver, and a fully licensed librarian. He has watched television in 23 countries, survived an erupting volcano, a hurricane, 4 civil wars, and a mysterious bite on his little toe in the jungles of Thailand. Currently, C. Alexander London lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)C Alexander London,Charles London
- PublisherPhilomel Books
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAccidental Adventure
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPhilomel Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width138 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jonny Duddle
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.