All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning how to use and apply maths to solve problems is a critical aspect of children's mathematical development during their time at primary school. Our We Can Do It! series offers stimulating problem-solving challenges that inspire genuine mathematical thinking.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight326 g
- Width211 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.