All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Penny Lane started The Lonely Hearts Club, the goal was simple: to show that girls didn't need to define themselves by how guys looked at them, and didn't have to value boyfriends over everything else. Penny thought she'd be an outcast for life . . . but then the club became far more popular than she ever imagined it would be. But what happens when the girl who never thought she'd date a good guy suddenly finds herself dating a great one? She doesn't need a boyfriend . . . but she wants it to work out with this particular boyfriend. And he wants it to work out with her. Only, things keep getting in the way. Feelings keep getting hurt. Words keep getting misunderstood. Penny Lane worked hard to declare her independence. Now she needs to figure out what to do with it -- and how to balance what she wants with what everyone else wants.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Eulberg was born and raised in Wisconsin before heading off to college in Syracuse and making a career in the New York City book biz. She is the author of The Lonely Hearts Club, Prom and Prejudice, Take a Bow, Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality, Better Off Friends, and We Can Work It Out. You can find her on the Web at www.elizabetheulberg.com.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Eulberg
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.