All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Level 1 guided reader examines how people celebrate Arbor Day. Students will develop word recognition and reading skills while learning about how and why we celebrate Arbor Day.
- Author(s)Jenna Lee Gleisner
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series Title21st Century Basic Skills Library: Level 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width205 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.