All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Level 1 guided reader examines how people celebrate Kwanzaa. Students will develop word recognition and reading skills while learning about Kwanzaa principles and rituals of recognition.
- Author(s)Rebecca Felix
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title21st Century Basic Skills Library: Let's Look at Winter
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width196 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.