All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a compilation of the stories William enjoyed and cherished over a lifetime, stories that are factual, somewhat factual, or just out and out tall tales. They recount his family's life during the depression era, the war years and the fabulous fifties and sixties. These stories mostly told by his father describes the trials and joys of growing up in the rural south. To some the descriptions will bring memories flooding back. To others it will present a definite human view of that time in history.
- Author(s)William Lynn Smith
- Date of Publication26/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.