All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCambodias long-time opposition leader and former finance minister Sam Rainsy is committed to establishing democracy in his homeland. He is in exile in France to avoid a twelve-year prison sentence on politically motivated charges and is banned from contesting the July 2013 elections. In this autobiography he recounts his early years in Cambodia, his familys expulsion, his relationship with Sihauk, the Khmer Rouge regime, and the Vietnamese occupation, and Hun Sens rise to power and his continuous control since 1985. Sam Rainsy also discusses the current ecomic, social, and political conditions in the country and presents proposals that will provide a long-term roadmap for a new Cambodia. David Whitehouse is a British journalist in Paris.
- Author BiographyDavid Whitehouse is a British journalist in Paris.
- Author(s)Sam Rainsy
- PublisherSilkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationChiang Mai
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintSilkworm Books
- Weight273 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5193 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.