All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this powerful anthropological study of a Bolivian tin mining town, Nash explores the influence of modern industrialization on the traditional culture of Quechua-and-Aymara-speaking Indians.
- Author BiographyJune Nash is the author of I Spent My Life in the Mines.
- Author(s)June C. Nash
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/1993
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.