All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionKey Words with Peter and Jane uses the most frequently met words in the English language as a starting point for learning to read successfully and confidently. The Key Words reading scheme is scientifically researched and world rewned. Book 6b shows how Peter and Jane like to help in 53 news words including, 'friends', 'before', 'finds' and 'teacher'. Once this book has been completed, the child moves on to book 6c. The Key Words with Peter and Jane books work because each of the key words is introduced gradually and repeated frequently. This builds confidence in children when they recognise these key words on sight (also kwn as the 'look and say' method of learning). Examples of key words are: the, one, two, he. There are 12 levels, each with 3 books: a, b, and c. Series a: Gradually introduces new words. Series b: Provides further practise of words featured in the 'a' series. Series c: Links reading with writing and phonics. All the words that have been introduced in each 'a' and 'b' book are also reinforced in the 'c' books.
- Author Biography<b>Ladybird </b>brings together characters from well-loved children's TV shows such as <i>Peppa Pig</i>, <i>In the Night Garden</i>, <i>Ben and Holly</i> and the lively twosome <i>Topsy and Tim</i>; plus a whole host of fairy tale favourites like <i>Cinderella</i> and <i>Pinocchio</i>. Sharing a Ladybird story with your child is a great way to start exploring the big, wide world. Whether they're discovered through snuggly bedtime favourites, buggy books that accompany adventures or fun apps for playtime, really great stories open up whole new worlds and spark imagination, creativity and curiosity.
- Author(s)W. Murray
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleKey Words
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 6b
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width132 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.