All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking super-cute stitched dolls is a beloved tradition, and today it's more popular than ever. Here are some of the freshest new designs from 10 of the world's leading dollmakers. Along with the book's 23 projects - which feature full-size templates and include trendy plush creatures as well as sweet-faced human and animal forms - are profiles of the artists, including colorful pictures of their studios and explanations of their signature techniques. The international roster represents nations from the US and Mexico to Germany, Portugal, and Russia.
- Author BiographyJenny Doh is the former Editor-in-Chief of Somerset Studio magazine and is the President and Founder of www.crescendoh.com. Jenny serves regularly as keynote speaker across the United States to deliver messages related to creative passion, authentic leadership, effective communication, and focused compassion. For her leadership in publishing and the art and crafting community, Jenny was recognised by Folio magazine as one of the top 40 leaders within the publishing industry.
- Author(s)Jenny Doh
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes diagrams
- Weight590 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.