All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany kinds of living things need soil. Different creatures live in soil. Soil contains nutrients that plants use to grow. And when living things die, they become part of the soil. It is a living part of our world.
- Author BiographyLee studied Chinese Literature and Language at college. She has made children's books at a pulishing company and is now writing stories for chidren.
- Author(s)Ji-Hyeon Lee
- PublisherThe ChoiceMaker Pty Limited
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleScience Storybooks
- Place of PublicationCampsite
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBig and Small Publishing
- Content NoteColour
- Width238 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edited byJoy Cowley
- Illustrator(s)Bo-Mi Shin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.