Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of We Need to Talk, published in 2011, comes a new collection of Jonathan Jansen's columns originally published in The Times newspaper. Jansen's decidedly n-PC views are organised around four action areas critical to all South Africans: Education (schools and universities); The Future (young people and their futures); Service Delivery (stories about failures of government and institutions); and Hope (stories to inspire). Jansen takes his inspiration from a diverse group of people - statesmen, teachers, students, children and everyday South Africans he meets - and introduces us to them through his columns. Bound to make you stop and think, and then we hope develop your own plans to act to change lives.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jonathan Jansen is the Vice-Chancellor of the University of the Free State, where he has earned a formidable reputation for transformation and for a deep commitment to reconciliation in communities living with the heritage of apartheid. He is a respected educationalist, the author of a number of best-selling books and a prominent speaker on issues of transformation, reconciliation and educational change.
- Author(s)Jonathan Jansen
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- Place of PublicationNorthcliff
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- Weight315 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.