All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of We Need to Talk, published in 2011, comes a new collection of Jonathan Jansen's columns originally published in The Times newspaper. Jansen's decidedly n-PC views are organised around four action areas critical to all South Africans: Education (schools and universities); The Future (young people and their futures); Service Delivery (stories about failures of government and institutions); and Hope (stories to inspire). Jansen takes his inspiration from a diverse group of people - statesmen, teachers, students, children and everyday South Africans he meets - and introduces us to them through his columns. Bound to make you stop and think, and then we hope develop your own plans to act to change lives.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jonathan Jansen is the Vice-Chancellor of the University of the Free State, where he has earned a formidable reputation for transformation and for a deep commitment to reconciliation in communities living with the heritage of apartheid. He is a respected educationalist, the author of a number of best-selling books and a prominent speaker on issues of transformation, reconciliation and educational change.
- Author(s)Jonathan Jansen
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- Place of PublicationNorthcliff
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- Weight315 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.