Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by charliejodesigns
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEva never really wanted to be a mother; certainly t the mother of the unlovable boy who murdered seven of his fellow high school students, a cafeteria worker and a teacher who tried to befriend him. Now, two years later, it is time for her to come to terms with marriage, career, family, parenthood and Kevin's horrific rampage in a series of startlingly direct correspondences with her absent husband, Franklyn. Uneasy with the sacrifices and social demotion of motherhood from the start, Eva fears that her alarming dislike for her own son may be responsible for driving him so nihilistically off the rails.
- Author BiographyLionel Shriver is a novelist whose previous books include The Post-Birthday World, A Perfectly Good Family, Game Control, Double Fault, The Female of the Species, Checker and the Derailleurs, and Ordinary Decent Criminals. She is widely published as a journalist, writing features, columns, op-eds, and book reviews for the Guardian, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Economist, Marie Claire, and many others. She is frequently interviewed on television, radio and in print media. She lives in London and Brooklyn, NY.
- Author(s)Lionel Shriver
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSerpent's Tail Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSerpent's Tail
- Weight344 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Introduction byKate Mosse
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
Most relevant reviews
- obiwan920709 Jan, 2012by
Powerfully scary and heartbreaking. Recommended reading.
Wow. What an awesome book. Starts a little slow but the final few chapters are worth the wait. Scary and heartbreaking story. The kind of story that stays with you for days after completing it. A real nature versus nurture situation. This is not a fluffy happy ending story book. Highly recommended.
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55