All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChris and Stephen off Gogglebox are kwn and loved by millions of viewers for their outrageous humour, filthy language and adorable sausage dogs. But there's a lot more to them than that. The ex-partners have both had their fair share of ups and downs, and here in their joint memoir they carry us through their experiences on a wave of hilarious back-and-forth conversations and killer one-liners. From their childhoods to finding fame on Gogglebox, thing is off-limits. Stephen: Going to the allotment was something we'd look forward to. Especially when it got dark and we used to nick everyone's vegetables Chris: We lived in this flint house on the edge of the cemetery, and t surprisingly it was really haunted. Funny, frank and pretty ridiculous, this is the perfect book for any Gogglebox fan.
- Author BiographyChris and Stephen are ex-partners and Gogglebox sofa sharers. They are both Brighton-based hairdressers.
- Author(s)Chris Steed,Stephen Webb
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight552 g
- Width162 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.