All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionSouls are perishing. Can we reach them before its too late? Domestically, and internationally our mission is the same: Win the lost! In 'We Speak to Nations, ' Tom Cann shows you how to accomplish God's mission of saving the world for Him. Now is definitely the time to reach as many as we can, while we can. For while we wait for the perfect day to witness for Him, people are dying - lost and without the hope of His salvation. 'We Speak to Nations' features '10 Ways You Can Effectively Witness for Jesus.' Learn how to reach your friends, family, and co-workers for Christ today.
- Author BiographyTom Cannon is a popular speaker, author, and Bible College director. He ministers in churches, Pastor's conferences and leadership seminars worldwide. Tom has written twelve books, numerous Christian college courses, and Bible study guides. (Visit www.tomcannon.org) Tom's books aim to help strengthen every member in the body of Christ. His books include: Two Faces in the Mirror, Practical Ministry, Prepared to Lead, Rescuing Peter, Faith Emerging, We Speak to Nations, Changing Natures, Building Better Leaders, and Keys to Effective Leadership. Study Guides are presently available for all of his books. Tom was born in Portland, Oregon, is happily married to his childhood sweetheart, Candy, and have three adult children, two of which are married. Through the years Tom has pastored in various ministerial positions.
- Author(s)Tom Cannon
- PublisherPreacher's Kid Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPreacher's Kid Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.